B-600 is a BRM600 brevet – an official single-day BRM sanctioned event which follows a fixed 600 km asphalt route on roads not closed for traffic (which assumes following all road traffic rules and regulations, including the use of helmet) with obligatory time controls at designated checkpoints. The type of riding complies with all BRM regulations (drafting is allowed) and no 3rd-party outside assistance is permitted, other than that provided by the organiser, commercially available services and between riders themselves. Deviation from the route is allowed for purposes of sightseeing, refreshment and similar but the ride needs to resume from the point where the rider had left the route.
Each of the participants will receive the following:
- road manual, brevet card and GPX file of the route
- lease of GPS tracker for live online tracking of the rider
- local SIM card with GPRS data plan
- complimentary refreshments on first four checkpoints + more
- finishers medal for riders that successfully complete the course
- 20% discount on PACK2RIDE bikepacking equipment
- 25% discount and 30-day free trial on RideWithGPS Premium subscription
- 15% discount on Tailfin bikepacking equipment
- homologation of brevet card
Choose B-600 if you would like to expand your limits, want to try to complete the route riding round the clock or have an amazing experience of a two-day tour across stunning terrain. You will be a part of the whole B-HARD experience with a common start and a visit to CP1, CP2, CP3, CP4 and then CP11 – with a special CP unique to B-600 thrown into the mix! This ride doesn’t require any qualifications but at least some experience in riding for more than 4-5 hours is advisable.
Regular pricing until further notice is 154 EUR/person*
*Due to our support for women in cycling, as well as promotion of national diversity, we offer a discounted rate of 128 EUR/person for all women to apply until further notice.
Please only apply when you are ready to follow up with the payment.
*Net price without money transfer fees; Non-refundable but with a name-change possibility at a surcharge, depending on the time of action.